Thursday, February 3, 2011

No Great Love movie review

I watched this movie last night with my sister and parents. It was really good! You might compare it somewhat to Fireproof (I wouldn't know as I STILL haven't seen that movie!)

Jeff and Heather were the "lucky ones". Best friends from childhood, high school sweethearts, and married by 22, they were inseparable soul mates. Jeff's world is dramatically rocked when Heather disappears after the birth of their son. Heather shockingly reappears ten years later in the most unusual place.

There were points in this movie where I felt like yelling at the characters. I can get so caught up in a movie or book that the characters feel real to me. It happened in this movie. There were moments where I got teary-eyed. This means that Jedi~Chick is going to bawl when she sees this one. :P

I highly recommend this sweet movie. It's Dove family approved for 12 and older, due to content that younger children would not understand, as well as the fighting between Jeff and Heather at the beginning. That may scare them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~

Labels

books (1) Challenges (2) Fear (1) lyrics (14) movies (1) prayers (4) reviews (2) story (1) Verse (3)