Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prayer Request

Hey Everyone!

So we have a few sickies this week that need prayers.

One~is Miss Tammy. She was sick in bed all day on Monday. She still is sick. So please pray for her.
Two~ is Alexis. She's feeling dizzy and I think has a sore throat. She got sick on Monday also.
Three~ is Tori. She wasn't feeling so hot yesterday. She was dizzy and had a fever. The fever is higher today. I think that may be the flu because some of her symptoms are what I had.
Four~ is Noelle. She has strep throat. Lovely right? Not really.
Five~ is Savannah. She's just not feeling good either.
Six~ is Christian. He's another sickie.

So just keep these girls/guys in your prayers to get well soon!
Thanks!

S&S

2 comments:

  1. Can I get an update on everyone? I've been praying for many of them but I don't know who's well yet and who's still sick! ;-)
    Thanks!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle is doing MUCH better! I might be coming down with my brother's cough, though.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~

Labels

books (1) Challenges (2) Fear (1) lyrics (14) movies (1) prayers (4) reviews (2) story (1) Verse (3)