Monday, March 21, 2011

150 day Challenge

Hey Everyone!
I hope you all are still doing the 150 day challenge. I apologize for not posting the previous days, but I hope you have kept reading a Psalms every day.

I'm also reading the book Ephesians and I have found some verses I like. I'll post those up later today.
Hope you all are doing well with your walk with God.
Remember everyone on this blog is here to help each other grow strong and closer to the Lord. So if you need help or prayers please post, and if you don't want to post then you can always send an email to spike95dancer@gmail.com

with that said, I need to get back to school.
Have a wonderful day!

Much Love,
Anjali


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~

Labels

books (1) Challenges (2) Fear (1) lyrics (14) movies (1) prayers (4) reviews (2) story (1) Verse (3)