Happy Easter everyone!
I hope everyone is having a great day.
I just have one question that I've been thinking about for the past two days. So here it is. As Christians we celebrate Easter because of Jesus and the cross and that whole story we all know right. So for the non-Christians out there in the world that celebrate Easter, why do they celebrate it? What is their reason to celebrate Easter if they don't believe in God or Jesus? That question just popped into my head, and I just wanted to know what everyone else will respond to this.
Have a great evening!
~Selina
I hope everyone is having a great day.
I just have one question that I've been thinking about for the past two days. So here it is. As Christians we celebrate Easter because of Jesus and the cross and that whole story we all know right. So for the non-Christians out there in the world that celebrate Easter, why do they celebrate it? What is their reason to celebrate Easter if they don't believe in God or Jesus? That question just popped into my head, and I just wanted to know what everyone else will respond to this.
Have a great evening!
~Selina
I think they celebrate Easter as another way for the stores to make money. I think the non-Christians were trying to get rid of the Christian influenced holidays.
ReplyDeleteThat's just my opinion.
Have a happy Easter everyone!!
~Noelle
I guess they celebrate Easter in the same way they celebrate Christmas; as a time to give empty gifts and go to empty celebrations, without knowing why they give the gifts or celebrate. I'm so glad we're Christians and that we know the true meaning of Easter!
ReplyDelete