Sunday, May 15, 2011

100 well...now it's 101..

Woohoo! WWG has hit 100 total posts! (excluding this one. so really it's a 101...)
Anyways, Sierra and I had planned to do a giveaway when we hit 100 posts, but unfortunately we've delayed. So we won't be having a giveaway for a while. We're still working on prizes and stuff, but we're hoping to do one before August. That's for sure! So for now I would like to thank...

Sierra~ For all of her hard work and creativity into this blog. She's helped me a great deal to keep posting and maintaining this blog. I also would like to thank her for inspiring me to create this blog, and for being a great friend though the years. Believe it or not, we used to fight every single time we saw each other. That all ended two years ago. God has helped us improve and mature in our friendship, and for that I'm grateful!

Tiffany~ You could say she's practically my 2nd sister! I want to thank her for doing an awesome job in her posts and ideas. She is another one my inspiration peeps! She always smiles whenever I need one, and makes me laugh till my sides hurt! Even though she may act shy, she really happens to be one of my most randomest and hysterical friends in the world. I also thank her for being a great help whenever I start to freak out on stuff. Thanks again girl! :)

J. Bass~ Well, let's see J. I thank you for being one of the guys that follows this blog. That's pretty much it... Just kidding! I want to thank you for helping with posts and ideas for this blog. You've been a great help over the few months. I thank you for joining the team (even if you're the only guy), and putting up with all my vents and random comments. Thanks for being a strong leader for the Lord and our fellow followers!

Noelle~ Last but not least, Noelle. I want to thank you for your eagerness in helping with posts and showing your love for God! I thank you for your weekly character challenges and encouraging out readers to try each of them out. Thanks for being a great influence!

Finally I want to give a big thanks to our followers! Without them, this blog wouldn't be as great as it already is! Thanks for reading and commenting! We enjoy your help and support!

Once agian, Thanks everyone for your hard work!

Much Love,
Selina


1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! 100 Posts!!! :-)
    Awww thanks Selina! ;-) But you do a lot for this blog too and I wish you would give yourself credit...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~

Labels

books (1) Challenges (2) Fear (1) lyrics (14) movies (1) prayers (4) reviews (2) story (1) Verse (3)