I just thought of a question. I was just sitting here trying to think of what to post on the blog that would draw people closer to God, and that got me thinking...what draws us closer to god? I would have made this a poll, but everyone has a different answer, and I would like to hear them.
So I'll start first. What draws me closer to God? Well I really think it's dance. Whenever I start to choreograph a new dance, I'm always thinking of God. It make me think clearer and allows me to feel confident in my movements. Now, What draws you closer to God? I want you to comment!
Yours Truly,
Selina
So I'll start first. What draws me closer to God? Well I really think it's dance. Whenever I start to choreograph a new dance, I'm always thinking of God. It make me think clearer and allows me to feel confident in my movements. Now, What draws you closer to God? I want you to comment!
Yours Truly,
Selina
What draws me closer to God......
ReplyDeleteMusic. I always feel closer to God after I've been singing or dancing or even just sitting and listening to my mp3.
Human videos. Especially if they're like what I saw at Fine Arts!
Going to camp. Enough said.
I'd say dance, writing, music, and simply reading my Bible. :-)
ReplyDelete