Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture

So! Who's ready for the Rapture tonight??? Anyone? huh? Huh? (I'm being sarcastic peeps!)

So really I think Qui has the best post on this. So here's her post.

The Rapture

****Warning: this post contains major satire and sarcasm****
As you all know, the rapture is today.
I just wanted to say that it was really nice knowing you all through the internet, and thanks for joining my blog.
For all of you non-Christians, I hope you repent from your evil, evil ways before Jesus comes back and you better do it fast, because He could come back at any moment.
For all of you who don't repent, I hope you enjoy the 5 months of hell on earth that have been predicted. I don't know exactly what the five months are going to be like, but my guess is it's going to be something like the zombie apocalypse. Get your buzz saws ready, not that it's going to matter since you're all going to hell anyway. You do, however, get to see whether the New Directions win Nationals. So, if you still have wi-fi after the rapture, could you shoot me an email at vlikeshugs@googleisinheaven.com?
So, I hope you and the zombies live happily ever after.
*****Here ends the satire, it's time to get serious y'all*****

Unless you live under a rock, you've heard that some....weirdo has predicted the rapture to be today. I have two things to say.

1.) No worries, the rapture is not going to be today because it says in the Bible that once a date has been predicted by man, then we know that will NOT be the date of the rapture. So, my guess is that it's going to be a totally mundane day that no one would guess. *shrugs*

2.) The guy who set this date also predicted the rapture once before. So he's not the most reliable source.

So yea, sorry for the major sarcasm there. I was just feeling extra sarcastic today.

(Penned by Qui)

Ok Qui! Thank you for this awesome post. This pretty much wraps up this whole nutcase.
Well everyone have a great evening and so on!

Much Love,
Selina


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I wish I had read this BEFORE I spent a few hours of my camping trip staring at the sky...
    Just kidding, I never really believed that the rapture would happen on Saturday. Like you said, Qui, the Bible says that not even the angels in Heaven know the day of the coming of the Lord, and not even Jesus, the Son of God, knows the exact day. So why in the galaxy did this one man think that he knew more than Jesus, the Son of God Almighty?
    But honestly, I feel sorry for everyone who this man deceived. I think we should all keep them in our prayers as they go through this time and hope and pray that they come to a closer belief in Jesus Christ so that next time they'll open up their Bibles and read the truth for themselves.
    Despite all of this, I look forward to Jesus' return more than I do my own birthday! Come back soon, Lord Jesus! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~

Labels

books (1) Challenges (2) Fear (1) lyrics (14) movies (1) prayers (4) reviews (2) story (1) Verse (3)