Hey Peeps!
I've been really busy with summer projects these past few weeks.
Now one major question... How was reading Ecclesiastes? Every time I read this book, It inspires me every single time.
So? Are you all ready for a new challenge? OK so the new challenge is.....*drum-roll please*.............
Everyone answer the following on the comment page.
Just thought we could have some fun answering those questions.
Also, because Summer always makes me feel like it's the beginning of new adventures, I thought we could read a chapter of Genesis everyday. So those are our two challenges.
P.S. In case I don't get on tomorrow, Happy 4th of July!
I've been really busy with summer projects these past few weeks.
Now one major question... How was reading Ecclesiastes? Every time I read this book, It inspires me every single time.
So? Are you all ready for a new challenge? OK so the new challenge is.....*drum-roll please*.............
Everyone answer the following on the comment page.
Favorite:
Verse~
Song/Artist~
Bible Book that you've read so far~
Place to read~
Snack~
What makes you feel at peace?~
Just thought we could have some fun answering those questions.
Also, because Summer always makes me feel like it's the beginning of new adventures, I thought we could read a chapter of Genesis everyday. So those are our two challenges.
1. Answer questions above on the comment page.
2. Read Genesis.
Hope you all are enjoying your summer,
~Selina~ P.S. In case I don't get on tomorrow, Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~