Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Romans Challenge

Hi everyone!!
How about another challenge? I'm setting a goal to read the book of Romans all the way through in 16 days. That's a little over two weeks, at one chapter a day. How hard can it be to read just one chapter a day? Plus, for me, I usually get hooked on the subject and can't stop reading...
So who's with me?
If you decide to take the challenge, please comment on this post and share your thoughts with everyone! Romans is a very exciting book that's full of wisdom, and I'd love to see what everyone's opinions are of the content.
Good luck and God Bless! :-)
~Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~

Labels

books (1) Challenges (2) Fear (1) lyrics (14) movies (1) prayers (4) reviews (2) story (1) Verse (3)