Friday, April 15, 2011

God is Near

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I won't be able to post again till Sunday or next week. I've been meaning to put verses up but haven't gotten to it for the past few weeks. So for now here is another song by Robbie Seay.

God’s resplendent glory full
On display for all to see
God creator – God of hope
Beautiful redeeming Grace
Healer of the broken down
Of the orphans and oppressed
Find Him dining with the poor
Find Him here surrounding
Chorus:
Hallelujah God is near
Hallelujah God is near
From oceans depth to cedar trees
Fields of wheat along the plains
Praise to God from all the earth
Praise Him from the mountaintops
Chorus: (2x’s)
His radiance is greater than
Anything on earth and sky
Stars and moon will guard the night
Shinning to the God on high
Let true love break out in praise
Let it dance and praise His name
All creation join to sing
Hallelujah to the king
Chorus:
(2x’s)
We love, oh, we love
We sing, oh, we sing to You
We shout Hallelujah
We shout Hallelujah
Always remember God is near no matter how hard it is to beleive he's either walking beside you, or carrying you. 
I also would love for everyone to pray for my mentor Miss Shirley. She's been going through Chemo treatment because she has a rare case of breast cancer. So if you all could keep her in your prayers and pray for her to have the strength to fight. She's already lost all of her hair and I think she's going onto her 2nd or 3rd Chemo treatment next week. Thanks a lot everyone! 

I promise to post soon!
Much Love,
Anjali

P.S. Don't forget to vote on the poll to the right side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! They are much appreciated!
~WWG Team~

Labels

books (1) Challenges (2) Fear (1) lyrics (14) movies (1) prayers (4) reviews (2) story (1) Verse (3)